We scale your brand. We are devoted to creating intelligent, unique outcomes and generating a return.
We experiment intelligently with A/B split testing on our strategies, ads, copy, content, audience targeting & CTAs.
We do this all day, every day and have been passionately performing in this niche for over a decade.
We consolidate and build on our approach month on month together, with laser focus towards the most needle shifting ads that convert towards your business goals.
The Service Centre's objectives for their Google Ads account were to drive quality traffic that converts to new leads, such as phone calls, emails, or online bookings, for their two mechanic shops.
WHAT ARE GOOGLE ADS?
Google Ads is for businesses of all sizes that want to reach and engage with consumers online through pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. It allows businesses to create and run ads on Google's search results pages and other websites that display Google ads.
Google Ads is Google's online advertising platform and works under a pay-per-click (PPC) model.
At a simplistic level, this is where you have to pay every time a visitor clicks your ad. Advertisers bid to display advertisements, service offerings, product listings, or videos in relevant Google Search results and on non-search websites.
Google is the world’s #1 search platform & Youtube is the 2nd largest social media platform behind Facebook with 2.56 Billion active users.
Advertisers bid to display advertisements, service offerings, product listings, or videos in relevant Google Search results and on non-search websites to a huge audience.
What is the purpose of google ads?
The purpose of Google Ads is to help businesses increase their online visibility and reach by placing their ads in front of potential customers who are searching for products or services related to their business. It allows businesses to target specific audiences and track the effectiveness of their marketing efforts.
When should i use google ads?
Can Google Ads help my business?
Google Ads is an online advertising platform that businesses use to promote their products and services on Google Search, Google Shopping, YouTube and other sites across the web.
Over 63,000+ potential customers are searching Google to search for businesses or items they need. Every single time your ideal buyer persona enters a search query into search engines (Google, Bing), the ad auction will occur. Google Ads allows advertisers to choose specific goals for their ads, like driving phone calls or website visits. Advertisers can customise their budgets and targeting.
Whether you are a service-based business generating calls, emails and enquiry submissions on your website; or an enterprise eCommerce store driving website transactions; Google Ads is essential to your growth.
How can GRAVITATE Digital help my business with PPC and Google Ads?
GRAVITATE Digital's team of PPC experts can help your business get the most out of your Google Ads campaigns. We can help with everything from setting up a new account and creating campaigns to optimising existing campaigns and tracking performance. Our team can also provide insights and recommendations for improving the effectiveness of your campaigns to help you in achieving your business goals.
Why should i use google ads?
There are several reasons why businesses use Google Ads including:
- To increase online visibility and reach: Google Ads allows businesses to get in front of potential customers who are searching for products or services related to their business.
- To drive traffic to their website: Google Ads can help businesses drive immediate traffic to their website, which can lead to increased sales and conversions.
- To track the effectiveness of their marketing efforts: Google Ads provides a range of metrics and reports that businesses can use to track the performance of their campaigns and measure the return on investment (ROI).
- To target specific audiences: Google Ads allows businesses to target specific audiences based on factors such as location, interests, and search history. This can help businesses reach the right people at the right time.
How much do Google Ads Cost?
Google Ads operates on a pay-per-click (PPC) model, which means that you pay each time someone clicks on your ad. The cost of each click is determined by an auction system in which advertisers place bids on the keywords they want to trigger their ads. The cost per click (CPC) is the amount you are willing to pay for each click on your ad.
There are a few factors that can influence the cost of your Google Ads campaign:
- The competitiveness of your industry: If you're in a highly competitive industry, you can expect to pay more for clicks on your ads.
- The quality of your ad campaign: Google uses an algorithm called the Quality Score to determine the quality of your ad campaign. A higher Quality Score can lead to a lower CPC.
- The relevance of your ad to the keywords you are targeting: If your ad is relevant to the keywords you are targeting, you will pay less for each click.
- The location of your target audience: If you are targeting a specific location, you may pay more for clicks on your ads in that location.
It's difficult to give a specific cost for Google Ads because the cost can vary widely depending on these and other factors.
What's your budget? We have found that platform ad spend between 5% - 30% of sales and a minimum $2,000 per month, spread across multiple campaigns on a platform is a good start.
Where will my google ads appear?
Your Google Ads may appear on Google search results pages, as well as on other websites that display Google ads. You can choose the specific locations where you want your ads to appear, such as specific countries, regions, or languages. You can also choose which keywords you want your ads to be displayed for, and set a budget for how much you want to spend on each click.
What IS A PERFORMANCE MAX CAMPAIGN?
How do I choose the right keywords for my PPC campaign?
Choosing the right keywords for your PPC campaign is important because it determines which searches your ads will appear for. Here are some tips for choosing the right keywords:
- Start with a list of keywords that are relevant to your business and the products or services you offer.
- Use tools like the Google Keyword Planner to see how often the keywords are searched for and how competitive they are.
- Consider using long-tail keywords, which are more specific and less competitive, in addition to short-tail keywords.
- Make sure to include location-specific keywords if you are targeting a specific geographic area.
What is a negative keyword?
A negative keyword is a word or phrase that you exclude from your PPC campaign so that your ads will not be triggered by searches containing that term.
For example, if you are selling men's shoes and you add "women" as a negative keyword, your ads will not be shown to users who search for "women's shoes."
Using negative keywords can help ensure that your ads are only shown to relevant users and can help improve the effectiveness of your PPC campaign.
How do I track the performance of my PPC campaign?
Google Ads provides a range of metrics and reports that you can use to track the performance of your PPC campaign. Some key metrics to consider include:
- Click-through rate (CTR): the percentage of users who click on your ad after seeing it.
- Cost-per-click (CPC): the average amount you are paying for each click on your ad.
- Conversion rate: the percentage of users who take a desired action (such as making a purchase) after clicking on your ad.
- Return on investment (ROI): the profit or loss you are making on your PPC campaign, calculated by dividing the revenue generated by the cost of the campaign.
You can view these metrics and more in the "Campaigns" tab of your Google Ads account.
How do I determine my PPC budget?
Determining your PPC budget depends on a variety of factors, including your business goals, the cost-per-click (CPC) of the keywords you are targeting, and the average conversion rate for your industry.
Here are some tips for determining your PPC budget:
- Set clear goals for your PPC campaign, such as increasing sales or generating leads.
- Research the average CPC for the keywords you want to target.
- Use tools like the Google Ads Keyword Planner to estimate the traffic and cost of your campaigns.
- Test different budget levels to see what works best for your business.
How can GRAVITATE Digital help my business with PPC budgeting?
What is the difference between SEO and PPC?
SEO is a long-term strategy that focuses on improving the ranking of a website on search engines through techniques such as keyword research, content optimisation, and link building. PPC is a short-term strategy that involves paying for ad space on search engines or other websites. With PPC, businesses can get immediate visibility for their website, but they have to pay for each click. With SEO, businesses can get free, organic traffic from search engines, but it typically takes longer to see results.
How does the google ads algorithm work?
Google Ads is an advertising platform that allows businesses to place ads on Google search results pages and other websites that show ads from Google's advertising network. The Google Ads algorithm determines which ads to show, and in what order, based on a variety of factors including the relevance of the ad to the search query, the quality of the ad and the landing page it points to, the bid amount, and the expected performance of the ad.
The Google Ads algorithm uses machine learning to continuously learn and optimise ad placement. It takes into account a wide range of factors, including the keywords that triggered the ad, the user's location and device, the user's search history and other signals that indicate the user's interests and intent.
To ensure that ads are relevant and useful to users, the Google Ads algorithm uses a system called Quality Score to evaluate the quality of an ad. Quality Score takes into account the relevance and usefulness of the ad and the landing page it points to, as well as the expected click-through rate and the ad's historical performance. Ads with a higher Quality Score will generally appear higher up in the search results and may also have a lower cost-per-click.
Overall, the Google Ads algorithm is designed to help businesses reach their target audiences and achieve their advertising goals, while also providing users with relevant and useful ads.